Skip to main content

A Little Update and Confession of Cougarism

So, by a 67% majority vote of all my loyal readers votes (My friend D didn't vote - who is the other 33%), it looks like I WILL be doing the Project 365. I'm excited. I'm optimistic. I have high hopes. I'll probably slack off at some point. BUT, I'm gonna do it. It will be very cool to see my year in pictures. I'm going to try very hard NOT to do a years worth of pictures of Gemma... Instead I'm really going to try and focus on what made that day special. I hope to start my project on April 1st so stay tuned for the link! :o)

My next decision that I'll need to make regarding the project is what to do with the pics when I'm done. I may do a scrapbook... we'll see! But I'm definitely printing them out and doing something with them collectively

Recap from the weekend. I saw two great movies this weekend. First, we took j to see "Alice in Wonderland" at the IMAX theatre and we both L-O-V-E-D it. J wasn't quite as impressed but he liked it. I highly recommend seeing it and in fact, I'll probably purchase it when it comes out. j was already asking if we could watch it again as we were walking out of the theatre.... It was a big hit with j.


The second was my LONG awaited "New Moon" and it was SOOOOO worth the wait!!



Although I now have an unhealthy lust for TWO teenage boys. I feel dirty. But "HELLO?!" I don't remember the boys in high school looking like this:
OMG...come to Momma's mini van, I got a piece of candy for ya! *Dirty Evil Cougar Grin*

I'm so buying the DVD and I W.I.L.L. go to the theatre to see Eclipse! Its coming out on June 30th. Can't wait to see more half naked 17 year old boys' bodies! Yum ;)

I want to buy the whole series so I can read it again...for the third time.

I've been scrapbooking again and I still L.O.V.E. it! I wish I could do it even more. I have a whole list of tools and supplies I want to buy. I'm hoping to possibly get a Cricut for my birthday! *Cheesy Grin* That would be super awesome for me because I like to make the embellishments and such myself. I really want to get my sister's wedding album done and make an album for the day my most wonderful nephew in the world was born. Yes, this day deserves an album all itself. :o)

On a sadder note, my boss had breast cancer five years ago and a biopsy this past week confirmed she has it again and this time it is in her bone as well. She has to have a hysterectomy to try and reduce some of the estrogen in her body and she has to undergo an oral targeted chemo - which isn't supposed to make her nearly as sick. BUT the good news is with these treatments the doctor is giving her a 99% of going back into remission. So, please everyone reading this keep her in your thoughts and prayers. She's a wonderful person and deserves every prayer she can get! :o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings of a Panic Attack

I’m having a panic attack. These stupid meds are killing me. I hate them. Stick with it, stick with it, stick with it. I know it’s the meds. I just have to get through this and relax for a couple weeks. I hate this job. It’s not even that bad it’s just HORRIBLY boring. I don’t want to do this every day. I appreciate learning the process and gaining experience but it’s not what I like to do. I don’t even like accounting that much to begin with but there are aspects I like and I know it. The pay is killing me. I need money. I can’t continue to be completely broke before the first week of the month is over. Collections calls ringing all day. I’m applying to jobs like crazy. I’m trying so hard. I’m just going to keep pushing forward. Keep. Pushing. Forward. I hate that I wanted a life with Jason. That I was too blind to realize what he was. That I was ok with him even from the very beginning when I knew better. Why didn’t I want better things for myself? Seeing him makes me want to vomit.

Tersinar Christmas 2015

After graduation, we raced down to Hepler to spend Christmas with my family and mom and dad's. We ordered chicken for dinner (of course - yum yum!) and we had some of the traditional Christmas goodies too, like pie and Grandma Sonja's cinnamon apples, French cookies and cheese ball.  Hudson made the rounds with everyone :) Uncle Dustin is the best to play with After dinner and some visiting, it was time to open presents! The loot! Kids first of course. The anarchy! Hudson among the shreds of wrapping paper Big kids' turn! Opening my Royals blanket <3 I LOVE IT! Thanks Jen :) I got Grandma's name again :) Hudson helped play Santa Mom loved her gift from Heather - a frame with all our family's pictures in it. Jason's gift from Raymond. The kiddos watched a movie or two after we were finished opening gifts.  Later after everyone left, mom, dad and us siblings (minus josh) played Cards Against Humanity... HILARIOUS. Haven't laughed that hard in a very long ti

Just put me next to the Bearded Lady on Coney Island...

Starting weight: 166.4 Last week's weight: 166.4 Current weight: 168.4 Weight +GAIN / -LOSS this week: +2.0 Total weight lost: +2.0 All I'm going to say is this is total Bull$hit. Tune in next week to see the {FREAK SHOW} that is my mystifying, unexplainable, horrifying weight gain. The End.