Skip to main content

My Son, THE 8 MONTH OLD!

My baby went from this:



To This:


HOW? WHAT? HUH?...What the hell just happened?! Where did the last 8 months go...? Seriously, 8 months?? (Momma's havin' a hard time with this one, can't you tell?)

I'm going to have an early walker on my hands. Braz is becoming a pro at standing up (while holding on to furniture) and he's getting braver and braver with letting go. Soon he'll be standing on his own without holding on! He's started eating solid foods - started him with some puffs and veggie "cheetos". He has had some green beans from my plate and some grapes (minus the skin of course). He's starting to learn how to drink from his tippy cup - I had to take the plug out that keeps it from spilling because he wasn't getting the tip & suck part. He still doesn't hold his own bottle but being a breastfed baby I don't think that's unusual. I'm just going to skip that though and go straight to the cup.

I haven't really noticed him saying any new words/constants lately although he does jabber a lot. He's still pretty partial to "Ma Ma Ma" which I love and sometimes switches it "Mom mom mah". He's back to saying "dadada" and "bababa" more too. I have noticed him mixing them more than he was before and I think he's starting to associate some words too - his name, mama, baba, dada, no-no.

He's absolutely the best baby anyone could ask for. He's so good and always so happy! Everyone comments on what a happy baby he is which makes me feel GREAT! I probably have nothing at all to do with it, but I like to take credit any way. :) He's so much fun & I absolutely adore being his mommy!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings of a Panic Attack

I’m having a panic attack. These stupid meds are killing me. I hate them. Stick with it, stick with it, stick with it. I know it’s the meds. I just have to get through this and relax for a couple weeks. I hate this job. It’s not even that bad it’s just HORRIBLY boring. I don’t want to do this every day. I appreciate learning the process and gaining experience but it’s not what I like to do. I don’t even like accounting that much to begin with but there are aspects I like and I know it. The pay is killing me. I need money. I can’t continue to be completely broke before the first week of the month is over. Collections calls ringing all day. I’m applying to jobs like crazy. I’m trying so hard. I’m just going to keep pushing forward. Keep. Pushing. Forward. I hate that I wanted a life with Jason. That I was too blind to realize what he was. That I was ok with him even from the very beginning when I knew better. Why didn’t I want better things for myself? Seeing him makes me want to vomit.

Tersinar Christmas 2015

After graduation, we raced down to Hepler to spend Christmas with my family and mom and dad's. We ordered chicken for dinner (of course - yum yum!) and we had some of the traditional Christmas goodies too, like pie and Grandma Sonja's cinnamon apples, French cookies and cheese ball.  Hudson made the rounds with everyone :) Uncle Dustin is the best to play with After dinner and some visiting, it was time to open presents! The loot! Kids first of course. The anarchy! Hudson among the shreds of wrapping paper Big kids' turn! Opening my Royals blanket <3 I LOVE IT! Thanks Jen :) I got Grandma's name again :) Hudson helped play Santa Mom loved her gift from Heather - a frame with all our family's pictures in it. Jason's gift from Raymond. The kiddos watched a movie or two after we were finished opening gifts.  Later after everyone left, mom, dad and us siblings (minus josh) played Cards Against Humanity... HILARIOUS. Haven't laughed that hard in a very long ti

Just put me next to the Bearded Lady on Coney Island...

Starting weight: 166.4 Last week's weight: 166.4 Current weight: 168.4 Weight +GAIN / -LOSS this week: +2.0 Total weight lost: +2.0 All I'm going to say is this is total Bull$hit. Tune in next week to see the {FREAK SHOW} that is my mystifying, unexplainable, horrifying weight gain. The End.