Skip to main content

Ouch... o.O

I just received a text from an ex - and I quote:

"A cheap slut like you aint worth my time"

Ok so now I have to back up and explain the scenerio in which this text correlates. Right after my big D, I made the biggest most cliche mistake ever and started dating someone TOO SOON after I was "freshly single". It was both a huge comfort for me and a tremendous heartache at the same time. On one hand, he helped me through a very tough and lonely time in my life. He talked to me every night and he made me feel special...in the beginning. Then things became very messy and I basically got jerked around for the better part of a year during a time when my emotional sanity was already hanging by a thread. Anyway...so things didn't end well between me and the emotionally phsychotic jerk face cry baby asshole pot smoker. (I'm a tiny bit bitter)

**note: as I am typing this post, I'm getting text after text of nasty messages - I'll share a few of the better ones at the end**

So, where was I, ah yes, the cry baby. The entire time we were "dating" he insisted that he wasn't stable enough for a committed relationship or a girlfriend and was a complete ass to me on several occasions. Breaking up with me and then calling me again...breaking up with me and calling me again...telling me he loved me - oh no he DIDN'T!! Oh YES HE DID - and why you ask do I put up with this sort of behavior??!? That will be another post entirely but its a nasty little habit of mine. So after I'm done, finished, throwing in the towel, I am at the point of hatred, I break up with him. FOR GOOD. And yet, N-O-W he insists that he's ready to be with me and for the last 6 or 7 months he calls and crys and claims he just wants to be friends and then when I try the friend thing we have to have the 4 hour argument and screaming/crying fest of WHY I don't want to be with him anymore. Is anyone else as exhausted as I am over this?? Cause I'm way past sick of it.

So, I obviously have been "seeing" other people these last 7 months or so but he only knows about one in particular and that's because there is only one in particular that I've gotten attached to enough to feel droopy about. So fast forward to this evenings conversation. He calls me and after three or four days of ignoring his calls I feel too mean to do it again so I answer. He whiningly asks me if I don't want to talk to him anymore why don't I just tell him. I tell him it has nothing to do with him (like I've told him a thousand times) and that I just don't feel like talking to anyone. Then he proceeds to go off about how he knew this was going to happen when I told him I wanted to stop seeing him and I never talk to him anymore...blah, blah, blah, bitch, bitch, bitch, whine, whine, whine. And this is the point that I typically lose it and I did and I yell "It's a guy and he's a jerk and I'm hurting and I don't want to talk to you about it...." and I go off on a tangent. At this point, he asks me if this is the same guy and he thought I had figured this out two months ago...and then a pause...and the killer question of the evening. . . "Have you been sleeping with him??"

DUH!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I say "Not for a while" and then the conversation gets ugly...next a hang up on his part. (He beat me to it dangit!!) and then the nasty text message(s).

Is it bad that I'm laughing??? He's pathetic.

So here's a couple other ones:

"You fat hogs getting it on must have been a spectacle"
"Youve made quite a rep at work, congrats"

and for the grand finale (for now anyway):
"Whore"

Nice...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings of a Panic Attack

I’m having a panic attack. These stupid meds are killing me. I hate them. Stick with it, stick with it, stick with it. I know it’s the meds. I just have to get through this and relax for a couple weeks. I hate this job. It’s not even that bad it’s just HORRIBLY boring. I don’t want to do this every day. I appreciate learning the process and gaining experience but it’s not what I like to do. I don’t even like accounting that much to begin with but there are aspects I like and I know it. The pay is killing me. I need money. I can’t continue to be completely broke before the first week of the month is over. Collections calls ringing all day. I’m applying to jobs like crazy. I’m trying so hard. I’m just going to keep pushing forward. Keep. Pushing. Forward. I hate that I wanted a life with Jason. That I was too blind to realize what he was. That I was ok with him even from the very beginning when I knew better. Why didn’t I want better things for myself? Seeing him makes me want to vomit.

Tersinar Christmas 2015

After graduation, we raced down to Hepler to spend Christmas with my family and mom and dad's. We ordered chicken for dinner (of course - yum yum!) and we had some of the traditional Christmas goodies too, like pie and Grandma Sonja's cinnamon apples, French cookies and cheese ball.  Hudson made the rounds with everyone :) Uncle Dustin is the best to play with After dinner and some visiting, it was time to open presents! The loot! Kids first of course. The anarchy! Hudson among the shreds of wrapping paper Big kids' turn! Opening my Royals blanket <3 I LOVE IT! Thanks Jen :) I got Grandma's name again :) Hudson helped play Santa Mom loved her gift from Heather - a frame with all our family's pictures in it. Jason's gift from Raymond. The kiddos watched a movie or two after we were finished opening gifts.  Later after everyone left, mom, dad and us siblings (minus josh) played Cards Against Humanity... HILARIOUS. Haven't laughed that hard in a very long ti

Just put me next to the Bearded Lady on Coney Island...

Starting weight: 166.4 Last week's weight: 166.4 Current weight: 168.4 Weight +GAIN / -LOSS this week: +2.0 Total weight lost: +2.0 All I'm going to say is this is total Bull$hit. Tune in next week to see the {FREAK SHOW} that is my mystifying, unexplainable, horrifying weight gain. The End.