Skip to main content

For the Single Ladies Everywhere...

I'm single. A family of one. Independent. Allllooonneee...get your pity out of your systems now cause that's not what this is about. Being single is a necessary part of life that everyone should be forced to go through but almost no one really does. How many of you can say you've truely lived alone and been single at the same time? And I'm talking no roommates, one bedroom (or studio) apartment, all by yourself, living alone. Not many I'm betting. It's not for the weak. No Sissys need apply!! Yes, I'm tough! I'm doing just that right now...

That being said, not even that is the point of this blog. I'm in my mid to late twenties (age doesn't really matter anyway...) and I'm single and I like to have fun. I've got lots of funny stories and I don't want to forget a single one! Hence the title of my blog. When my little sister was in my shoes a few years ago, her motto was "Don't Judge Me" which she said every time one of us gave her that disapproving, "I can't believe you..." look you get when you actually share one of your scandelous adventures from the weekend before. So now it's my turn to get that look from her (and yes, you saw before she is my little sister and yes, we are doing things backward) whenever I divulge one of my nasty little secrets. I simply look at her with closed eyes and raised eyebrows and repeat the all-to-well-known phrase..."Don't Judge Me".

So a little background on me to get things started. I was married, I am now no longer so...need I say it?? Don't judge me... :) I was only married for a short time but I was with my ex - B - for a long time (since I was 17). I spent my college years as an "old married woman" although I'm not sure why because I was neither old nor married. I wasted (only wasted because I didn't fit these wild days in there instead of here) those years being a dovoted student and girlfriend and working 35+ hours a week to try and keep up with house payments. Yes, we bought a house which I still currently own - lucky me~ So last year, will be a year exactly on April 8th, my divorce was finalized. It was rough. I was the one that wanted it and I know I broke B's heart but I couldn't do it anymore. For many, many reasons, I was seriously unhappy. B will probably be the only ex I don't bash on here because even though I could say lots of nasty things about him and the way he treated me, I divorced him. I'd say we are even. This will also probably be a rare post for me to mention my divorce also. Not proud of it. Don't like talking about it. Enough said.

So, let the dating stories begin!! But not only that, but being single and a woman in general...

Enjoy <3

Comments

Heather said…
Welcome to the blog life! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings of a Panic Attack

I’m having a panic attack. These stupid meds are killing me. I hate them. Stick with it, stick with it, stick with it. I know it’s the meds. I just have to get through this and relax for a couple weeks. I hate this job. It’s not even that bad it’s just HORRIBLY boring. I don’t want to do this every day. I appreciate learning the process and gaining experience but it’s not what I like to do. I don’t even like accounting that much to begin with but there are aspects I like and I know it. The pay is killing me. I need money. I can’t continue to be completely broke before the first week of the month is over. Collections calls ringing all day. I’m applying to jobs like crazy. I’m trying so hard. I’m just going to keep pushing forward. Keep. Pushing. Forward. I hate that I wanted a life with Jason. That I was too blind to realize what he was. That I was ok with him even from the very beginning when I knew better. Why didn’t I want better things for myself? Seeing him makes me want to vomit.

Tersinar Christmas 2015

After graduation, we raced down to Hepler to spend Christmas with my family and mom and dad's. We ordered chicken for dinner (of course - yum yum!) and we had some of the traditional Christmas goodies too, like pie and Grandma Sonja's cinnamon apples, French cookies and cheese ball.  Hudson made the rounds with everyone :) Uncle Dustin is the best to play with After dinner and some visiting, it was time to open presents! The loot! Kids first of course. The anarchy! Hudson among the shreds of wrapping paper Big kids' turn! Opening my Royals blanket <3 I LOVE IT! Thanks Jen :) I got Grandma's name again :) Hudson helped play Santa Mom loved her gift from Heather - a frame with all our family's pictures in it. Jason's gift from Raymond. The kiddos watched a movie or two after we were finished opening gifts.  Later after everyone left, mom, dad and us siblings (minus josh) played Cards Against Humanity... HILARIOUS. Haven't laughed that hard in a very long ti

Just put me next to the Bearded Lady on Coney Island...

Starting weight: 166.4 Last week's weight: 166.4 Current weight: 168.4 Weight +GAIN / -LOSS this week: +2.0 Total weight lost: +2.0 All I'm going to say is this is total Bull$hit. Tune in next week to see the {FREAK SHOW} that is my mystifying, unexplainable, horrifying weight gain. The End.