Skip to main content

Hudson: 6 Months

This big boy is 6 months!
The big news this month is... FIRST TOOTH! He's cut his front right tooth and the second is close behind.
He's also rolling around like crazy and can scoot himself across the floor.
He's so big! Even bigger than Braz was at this age. He's already in 9 month sizes and they aren't going to fit for long! Last time I weighed him, he was just under 20lbs. I won't get an official weight till I get him to the dr for his we'll visit (I'm late scheduling it with the new doc).
We are still nursing 100% and doing very well. We've had some cereal and have tried some avocado but haven't started eating much yet. Still trying to get the hang of the whole eating thing. I think he's getting plenty to eat though ;)
Hudson loves to talk and play on the floor and he really loves being around his brothers. He's the biggest snuggle big and I love cuddling with him! I'm gonna be sad when he's fully mobile and won't want to snuggle with mommy anymore. He has the sweetest personality and is such a good baby. Loves to squeal and screech like his big brother Beckett. He looks so much like his daddy, it kind of unfair. Haha! And I just want to eat those chubby baby thighs up!! I cannot picture our life without him, even though I thought we weren't ready, I'm sure glad God knew differently. He's a puzzle piece we didn't even know we were missing. 
Happy 1/2 Birthday Huddy T, little Turtle! Can't wait to watch you grow and to celebrate all the little milestones in the last half of your first year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just put me next to the Bearded Lady on Coney Island...

Starting weight: 166.4 Last week's weight: 166.4 Current weight: 168.4 Weight +GAIN / -LOSS this week: +2.0 Total weight lost: +2.0 All I'm going to say is this is total Bull$hit. Tune in next week to see the {FREAK SHOW} that is my mystifying, unexplainable, horrifying weight gain. The End.

Almost Fainted Yesterday - Not. Cool.

Yesterday late morning I was sitting at my desk and I felt...funny. Then the "funny" feeling turned into ears ringing, hot flash, seeing stars, light- headedness . Scared the poo out of me. So I sat at my desk for a good 2 to 3 minutes with my head between my knees - or atleast as close to my knees as I can get right now - trying not to panic and make it worse. I never actually passed out/fainted but got pretty close. The thing that scared me the most though was that NO ONE AROUND ME NOTICED! Not that I wanted all kinds of people flocking over to me to see if I was ok , but would have felt a little better if one person would've atleast thrown me an "are you alright?". I hope I never go into labor at work, good grief. I'll be driving myself to the hospital and two hours later people will be going "Where's D?" That diva moment aside, I finally felt ok to stand up and walk to the breakroom to get a glass of water and then asked my boss to go d...

When Life Hands You Lemons

Today is the day. Grandpa's visitation and tomorrow's the funeral. The last couple of days its really hit me. He's gone. My Grandpa was a wonderful man. We've all been smiling, laughing and reminising about all the funny things he used to do and say. We fondly remember his sweet tooth and love for all things lemon flavored. But something I never really thought about until now is that he was handed a lot of crappy cards on the health side of life and hasn't been in good health for the last 20 years but I never really heard him complain about it. In fact, every time I saw him he had a huge smile on his face and wanted to know all about what I had been up to and what I was doing. He was so very proud of all of us kids. So proud. Didn't matter what we were doing or what we'd accomplished, his eyes would twinkle with pride. I'm going to miss him terribly. Today and tomorrow are going to be hard but its all the days after that are going to be truly trying... L...