Skip to main content

31 Things for my 31st

My birthday is coming up in 8 days (I'm old but I still like my birthday), so for a bit of fun - since my last post "wish" list was not as "fun" as it was "sappy" - I'm posting my birthday wish list. I realize I'll never get these  things for my birthday but just in case anyone was going to be shopping for my b-day this week...

1. A Mint Green Jawbone wrist band. 

2. A dozen of these style maternity dresses to live in this pregnancy
Jessica Simpson Sleeveless Lightweight Maternity Maxi Dress

3. This bracelet

4. A guarantee to look like this again after the baby is born (willing to put in the work, just want it ASAP)

5. A cool pair of boots

6. A GREAT NEW JOB after maternity leave with a big fat salary increase

NOOK HD+ Tablet Slate 16GB

8. Nikon DSLR Camera, Photo Editing Software (and the knowledge to use both)
D7100

9. Hair Extensions (the real ones)

10. 2013 Dodge Challenger (I knoooow, this is not a family friendly car...I don't care)

11. Ok, something more "practical", I'll take a 2013 Buick Enclave
 CYBER GRAY METALLIC

12. A craft room (fully supplied)

13. FREE Prenatal Yoga Classes for the rest of my pregnancy.

14.  THIS Exact House (at least the ability to buy it)

15.  Rosetta Stone (the whole set) to learn Spanish (I know, I know, I love French but Spanish would be so much more useful)
Product image for Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5

16. A pair of Christian Louboutin's (any pair will do but I really like these). I wear 39 in Euro size...just in case.

17. Family Photos from Whitney Scott Photography WITH Prints (AMAZING, Non?!)
2013-02-20_019

18. This Coach purse (even though normally I'm not a big fan of Coach)


19. Tickets to see Wicked on Broadway


20. Fabulous Birthday Cake


21. Quesadilla Maker (compared to the rest of my wish list this seems like small potatoes but I REALLY want one)


22. New Bed


23. A Bike


24. All my photos printed and organized (ready to be scrapped)


25. A full-time house cleaner


26. Rose tattoo (only in yellow) - after baby of course


27. Awesome water bottle for the gym


28. Learn how to sew


29. To know how to do my make-up like a pro


30. A house in Caye Caulker


31. An Unlimited Weekend WEEK of Shopping!


My birthday will be great even if I don't get one single thing on this list...but it sure is fun to dream! :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Lots of things on this list are awesome....but that CAKE is sooo cool!! :) Grammy

Popular posts from this blog

Ramblings of a Panic Attack

I’m having a panic attack. These stupid meds are killing me. I hate them. Stick with it, stick with it, stick with it. I know it’s the meds. I just have to get through this and relax for a couple weeks. I hate this job. It’s not even that bad it’s just HORRIBLY boring. I don’t want to do this every day. I appreciate learning the process and gaining experience but it’s not what I like to do. I don’t even like accounting that much to begin with but there are aspects I like and I know it. The pay is killing me. I need money. I can’t continue to be completely broke before the first week of the month is over. Collections calls ringing all day. I’m applying to jobs like crazy. I’m trying so hard. I’m just going to keep pushing forward. Keep. Pushing. Forward. I hate that I wanted a life with Jason. That I was too blind to realize what he was. That I was ok with him even from the very beginning when I knew better. Why didn’t I want better things for myself? Seeing him makes me want to vomit.

Tersinar Christmas 2015

After graduation, we raced down to Hepler to spend Christmas with my family and mom and dad's. We ordered chicken for dinner (of course - yum yum!) and we had some of the traditional Christmas goodies too, like pie and Grandma Sonja's cinnamon apples, French cookies and cheese ball.  Hudson made the rounds with everyone :) Uncle Dustin is the best to play with After dinner and some visiting, it was time to open presents! The loot! Kids first of course. The anarchy! Hudson among the shreds of wrapping paper Big kids' turn! Opening my Royals blanket <3 I LOVE IT! Thanks Jen :) I got Grandma's name again :) Hudson helped play Santa Mom loved her gift from Heather - a frame with all our family's pictures in it. Jason's gift from Raymond. The kiddos watched a movie or two after we were finished opening gifts.  Later after everyone left, mom, dad and us siblings (minus josh) played Cards Against Humanity... HILARIOUS. Haven't laughed that hard in a very long ti

Just put me next to the Bearded Lady on Coney Island...

Starting weight: 166.4 Last week's weight: 166.4 Current weight: 168.4 Weight +GAIN / -LOSS this week: +2.0 Total weight lost: +2.0 All I'm going to say is this is total Bull$hit. Tune in next week to see the {FREAK SHOW} that is my mystifying, unexplainable, horrifying weight gain. The End.