Skip to main content

Waste Not Recycled Art

I'm an avid follower of my sister's Blog Mommy Loves Giveaways because she gets to review some pretty sweet stuff - not to mention all the cool free stuff I get to hear about companies sending her. I enter into a lot of her giveaways, but I have to share this one! I LOVE this idea. :o)


She takes your photos and makes blocks out of them to spell out any word/words you want. The best part it, she maneuvers the letters around the faces on the photos! I think its pretty awesome and as much as I like to think "I could totally do that myself", I know it wouldn't turn out half as cool as this:


I know, right??! This is my sister's FREE set that she was sent to review. Did I mention she go it for...FRREEEE!!?! I totally want one!! So go check out her blog and sign up to win a super awesome FREE set of your own. Or don't so I can win it mah-self. *wink*

Check the rest of the Etsy site while you're at it. You won't regret it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just put me next to the Bearded Lady on Coney Island...

Starting weight: 166.4 Last week's weight: 166.4 Current weight: 168.4 Weight +GAIN / -LOSS this week: +2.0 Total weight lost: +2.0 All I'm going to say is this is total Bull$hit. Tune in next week to see the {FREAK SHOW} that is my mystifying, unexplainable, horrifying weight gain. The End.

Almost Fainted Yesterday - Not. Cool.

Yesterday late morning I was sitting at my desk and I felt...funny. Then the "funny" feeling turned into ears ringing, hot flash, seeing stars, light- headedness . Scared the poo out of me. So I sat at my desk for a good 2 to 3 minutes with my head between my knees - or atleast as close to my knees as I can get right now - trying not to panic and make it worse. I never actually passed out/fainted but got pretty close. The thing that scared me the most though was that NO ONE AROUND ME NOTICED! Not that I wanted all kinds of people flocking over to me to see if I was ok , but would have felt a little better if one person would've atleast thrown me an "are you alright?". I hope I never go into labor at work, good grief. I'll be driving myself to the hospital and two hours later people will be going "Where's D?" That diva moment aside, I finally felt ok to stand up and walk to the breakroom to get a glass of water and then asked my boss to go d...

FAF: Another 1 Bites the Dust!

Starting weight: 166.4 Last week's weight: 163.8 Current weight: 162.8 Weight +GAIN / -LOSS this week: -1.0 Total weight lost: -3.6 Another week of weight loss! Whoop! Its not much but after another slow exercising week, I'll GLADLY take it! I'm very close [again] to what I weighed when I got knocked up with my pwecious little man so I'm feeling good about that fo' sho'... Working out this week has been rough. I haven't really made/had time for a good solid workout so I'm a little disappointed about that but...eh, I'll just keep squeezing them in there whenever I can and as much as I can. We have a gym membership over by my usual sitter so once she's off maternity leave, I'll be able to run to the gym at night before or after I pick up the monster. My diet this week has been unhealthy - not in what I've eaten, just the quantity. I've hardly eaten a thing! My dinner portions have been cut in half, if not more, so I feel that's a po...