Skip to main content

The Big Move

Well, we are officially Texans. We left Saturday morning after breakfast with Mom and Dad, around 9 and we finally made it into CS a little before midnight. It was a long, slow drive but uneventful and we made it safely with minimal fussing from the little guys.
The trailer we probably rented was too small so we had to do a uhaul van. Jason drove the uhaul and Brazos and Jake rode with him.
The big boys had fun but slept most of the way. I think Jason got the better end of the deal with the passengers.

I had the traverse with Beckett and Hudson. I was worried about having the two little guys but they did pretty well considering.
Beckett entertaining himself with his bink. 

The last couple hours of the drive were brutal, I was fighting sleep really bad and didn't think I was going to make it! But we did. I'm trying to work today and get adjusted to the remote working thing. Keep praying my boss will keep me remote for a while so I can keep Hudson at home with me. At least until Jason starts working.
Yesterday I was a little teary-eyed and emotional about the move. Missing my family already! I know this is a good thing but I've never been so far from my family before. Ready to see them again already!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just put me next to the Bearded Lady on Coney Island...

Starting weight: 166.4 Last week's weight: 166.4 Current weight: 168.4 Weight +GAIN / -LOSS this week: +2.0 Total weight lost: +2.0 All I'm going to say is this is total Bull$hit. Tune in next week to see the {FREAK SHOW} that is my mystifying, unexplainable, horrifying weight gain. The End.

Almost Fainted Yesterday - Not. Cool.

Yesterday late morning I was sitting at my desk and I felt...funny. Then the "funny" feeling turned into ears ringing, hot flash, seeing stars, light- headedness . Scared the poo out of me. So I sat at my desk for a good 2 to 3 minutes with my head between my knees - or atleast as close to my knees as I can get right now - trying not to panic and make it worse. I never actually passed out/fainted but got pretty close. The thing that scared me the most though was that NO ONE AROUND ME NOTICED! Not that I wanted all kinds of people flocking over to me to see if I was ok , but would have felt a little better if one person would've atleast thrown me an "are you alright?". I hope I never go into labor at work, good grief. I'll be driving myself to the hospital and two hours later people will be going "Where's D?" That diva moment aside, I finally felt ok to stand up and walk to the breakroom to get a glass of water and then asked my boss to go d...

FAF: Another 1 Bites the Dust!

Starting weight: 166.4 Last week's weight: 163.8 Current weight: 162.8 Weight +GAIN / -LOSS this week: -1.0 Total weight lost: -3.6 Another week of weight loss! Whoop! Its not much but after another slow exercising week, I'll GLADLY take it! I'm very close [again] to what I weighed when I got knocked up with my pwecious little man so I'm feeling good about that fo' sho'... Working out this week has been rough. I haven't really made/had time for a good solid workout so I'm a little disappointed about that but...eh, I'll just keep squeezing them in there whenever I can and as much as I can. We have a gym membership over by my usual sitter so once she's off maternity leave, I'll be able to run to the gym at night before or after I pick up the monster. My diet this week has been unhealthy - not in what I've eaten, just the quantity. I've hardly eaten a thing! My dinner portions have been cut in half, if not more, so I feel that's a po...