Skip to main content

35 weeks

Ugh. Uncomfortable.
I honestly don't remember being this uncomfortable at this point with the other two boys but maybe I was. The worst part is I'm struggling to sit for very long which makes work difficult. I've got a little over 4 weeks left, one month from Monday. My dad is keeping the boys this weekend so I can get some much needed cleaning and baby prep done. Jason and I are of course going to have a little date night Saturday night and thoroughly enjoy sleeping in on Sunday. I'm excited for my Dad too, he's been wanting to keep them for some time and I think Beckett's finally old enough to stay and not be too big of a pain for Grandpa and Melissa.
Everything has been going well so far. Blood pressure has been good, baby has been active and his heart rate is good. Swelling is eh...keeping it at bay for the most part but my legs and ankles are definitely swollen. Weight gain is ok. Teetering on the edge of being too much but I'm pretty much all belly. I've been to the chiropractor a few times which is definitely helping with me lower back. Still sleeping very well, thankfully. And belly has most definitely dropped!
Week 34
Week 35 - belly noticeably lower!

Next week I start weekly dr appts. My Braxton Hicks are starting to get harder and slightly painful. We are on the down hill slide for sure! Trying to rest and enjoy the sleep as much as possible before he gets here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just put me next to the Bearded Lady on Coney Island...

Starting weight: 166.4 Last week's weight: 166.4 Current weight: 168.4 Weight +GAIN / -LOSS this week: +2.0 Total weight lost: +2.0 All I'm going to say is this is total Bull$hit. Tune in next week to see the {FREAK SHOW} that is my mystifying, unexplainable, horrifying weight gain. The End.

FAF: Another 1 Bites the Dust!

Starting weight: 166.4 Last week's weight: 163.8 Current weight: 162.8 Weight +GAIN / -LOSS this week: -1.0 Total weight lost: -3.6 Another week of weight loss! Whoop! Its not much but after another slow exercising week, I'll GLADLY take it! I'm very close [again] to what I weighed when I got knocked up with my pwecious little man so I'm feeling good about that fo' sho'... Working out this week has been rough. I haven't really made/had time for a good solid workout so I'm a little disappointed about that but...eh, I'll just keep squeezing them in there whenever I can and as much as I can. We have a gym membership over by my usual sitter so once she's off maternity leave, I'll be able to run to the gym at night before or after I pick up the monster. My diet this week has been unhealthy - not in what I've eaten, just the quantity. I've hardly eaten a thing! My dinner portions have been cut in half, if not more, so I feel that's a po...

When Life Hands You Lemons

Today is the day. Grandpa's visitation and tomorrow's the funeral. The last couple of days its really hit me. He's gone. My Grandpa was a wonderful man. We've all been smiling, laughing and reminising about all the funny things he used to do and say. We fondly remember his sweet tooth and love for all things lemon flavored. But something I never really thought about until now is that he was handed a lot of crappy cards on the health side of life and hasn't been in good health for the last 20 years but I never really heard him complain about it. In fact, every time I saw him he had a huge smile on his face and wanted to know all about what I had been up to and what I was doing. He was so very proud of all of us kids. So proud. Didn't matter what we were doing or what we'd accomplished, his eyes would twinkle with pride. I'm going to miss him terribly. Today and tomorrow are going to be hard but its all the days after that are going to be truly trying... L...