Skip to main content

{15} of THIRTY

15. Describe when you knew your spouse was the one or how you fell in love.

Jason and I met through a mutual friend, Lindsey, about 6 months after I moved to KC. We were all going to go to a concert together and we started chatting back and forth. A couple days after we started talking he invited me over to his place to hang out and watch movies. We were pretty much a couple after that.
Jason and I always had a blast together and made each other laugh. I fell in love with his smile, his goofy jokes, his determination and definitely his sweet side. He stands up for me when I don't stand up for myself. Without him I never would have gotten into running or yoga which I love. He pushes me to be the best I can. Not to mention he is a great father to our boys.
We've had a lot of really hard times and I'm not sure how we've made it through other than love. No matter what I know I will always love him despite his faults, despite what we've been through or where we go from here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just put me next to the Bearded Lady on Coney Island...

Starting weight: 166.4 Last week's weight: 166.4 Current weight: 168.4 Weight +GAIN / -LOSS this week: +2.0 Total weight lost: +2.0 All I'm going to say is this is total Bull$hit. Tune in next week to see the {FREAK SHOW} that is my mystifying, unexplainable, horrifying weight gain. The End.

Almost Fainted Yesterday - Not. Cool.

Yesterday late morning I was sitting at my desk and I felt...funny. Then the "funny" feeling turned into ears ringing, hot flash, seeing stars, light- headedness . Scared the poo out of me. So I sat at my desk for a good 2 to 3 minutes with my head between my knees - or atleast as close to my knees as I can get right now - trying not to panic and make it worse. I never actually passed out/fainted but got pretty close. The thing that scared me the most though was that NO ONE AROUND ME NOTICED! Not that I wanted all kinds of people flocking over to me to see if I was ok , but would have felt a little better if one person would've atleast thrown me an "are you alright?". I hope I never go into labor at work, good grief. I'll be driving myself to the hospital and two hours later people will be going "Where's D?" That diva moment aside, I finally felt ok to stand up and walk to the breakroom to get a glass of water and then asked my boss to go d...

FAF: Another 1 Bites the Dust!

Starting weight: 166.4 Last week's weight: 163.8 Current weight: 162.8 Weight +GAIN / -LOSS this week: -1.0 Total weight lost: -3.6 Another week of weight loss! Whoop! Its not much but after another slow exercising week, I'll GLADLY take it! I'm very close [again] to what I weighed when I got knocked up with my pwecious little man so I'm feeling good about that fo' sho'... Working out this week has been rough. I haven't really made/had time for a good solid workout so I'm a little disappointed about that but...eh, I'll just keep squeezing them in there whenever I can and as much as I can. We have a gym membership over by my usual sitter so once she's off maternity leave, I'll be able to run to the gym at night before or after I pick up the monster. My diet this week has been unhealthy - not in what I've eaten, just the quantity. I've hardly eaten a thing! My dinner portions have been cut in half, if not more, so I feel that's a po...