Skip to main content

Being +25lbs Overweight is NOT Ok...

Starting weight: 166.4
Last week's weight: N/A
Current weight: N/A
Weight +GAIN / -LOSS this week: 0
Total weight lost: 0

I've gained 10 lbs back since I've stopped breastfeeding. Unacceptable. I'm kind of freaking out because I'm not really sure how this is happening but its got to stop. So - I'm joining Brandy's FAF's so hopefully I can have some accountability.

The deal is, Jason and I are going on a cruise this winter and I MUST look hot. I can't look like this and wear a bikini for a week! My hubs is smokin' HAWT and a sexy mo' fo' and I can't be a squishy, saggy wife to a sexy mo' fo'... When we started dating I weighed 145. My all time goal weight would be 140 [well, 130 if I'm talking about my all time, wish I could be weight] so that's my goal. Maybe if I have to tell the world how much I weigh I'll feel that much more compelled to lose weight. I'm desperate!! I'll take pics and be more prepared for next friday of the scale and maybe if I'm brave enough me in my bikini so I can see results...

**P.S. I realize there are a lot of people who would love to be my current size but I'm married to a personal trainer - I should be 140 and buff as heck. Its just bad advertising to look so out of shape and soggy.**

Comments

The Steele's said…
It happens to us all! AND I HATE IT TOO!!! After you are done breastfeeding you aren't burning those extra calories anymore, so it comes right back to ya. I am right there with you and STILL trying to loose the weight almost a year later!!!
Brandy@YDK said…
you can do it!! i can't imagine being married to personal trainer. too much pressure. lol

Popular posts from this blog

Just put me next to the Bearded Lady on Coney Island...

Starting weight: 166.4 Last week's weight: 166.4 Current weight: 168.4 Weight +GAIN / -LOSS this week: +2.0 Total weight lost: +2.0 All I'm going to say is this is total Bull$hit. Tune in next week to see the {FREAK SHOW} that is my mystifying, unexplainable, horrifying weight gain. The End.

Almost Fainted Yesterday - Not. Cool.

Yesterday late morning I was sitting at my desk and I felt...funny. Then the "funny" feeling turned into ears ringing, hot flash, seeing stars, light- headedness . Scared the poo out of me. So I sat at my desk for a good 2 to 3 minutes with my head between my knees - or atleast as close to my knees as I can get right now - trying not to panic and make it worse. I never actually passed out/fainted but got pretty close. The thing that scared me the most though was that NO ONE AROUND ME NOTICED! Not that I wanted all kinds of people flocking over to me to see if I was ok , but would have felt a little better if one person would've atleast thrown me an "are you alright?". I hope I never go into labor at work, good grief. I'll be driving myself to the hospital and two hours later people will be going "Where's D?" That diva moment aside, I finally felt ok to stand up and walk to the breakroom to get a glass of water and then asked my boss to go d...

When Life Hands You Lemons

Today is the day. Grandpa's visitation and tomorrow's the funeral. The last couple of days its really hit me. He's gone. My Grandpa was a wonderful man. We've all been smiling, laughing and reminising about all the funny things he used to do and say. We fondly remember his sweet tooth and love for all things lemon flavored. But something I never really thought about until now is that he was handed a lot of crappy cards on the health side of life and hasn't been in good health for the last 20 years but I never really heard him complain about it. In fact, every time I saw him he had a huge smile on his face and wanted to know all about what I had been up to and what I was doing. He was so very proud of all of us kids. So proud. Didn't matter what we were doing or what we'd accomplished, his eyes would twinkle with pride. I'm going to miss him terribly. Today and tomorrow are going to be hard but its all the days after that are going to be truly trying... L...